As usual, Santa was good to Calvin and Kadence this year. (Maybe it was the three cookies, 5 mini marshmallows, glass of milk, and glass of juice that Calvin left out for the jolly old man)! We celebrated three times in the matter of four days, which resulted in much excitement and exhaustion. I think Calvin's favorite present is the iPad that was actually gifted to Eric and myself. The snowboard comes in a close second ... and it seems Calvin may have inherited his father's decent boarding skills. Kadence likes her new babies, shopping cart, and craft table that was handmade by Grandpa.
The kids are already looking forward to Christmas next year and give random shout-outs to Santa for additional toys. I keep telling them that we don't have room for any more toys, but Calvin states we simply need a bigger house. I couldn't agree more ... I hope Santa does bring us a bigger house in 2013!






No comments:
Post a Comment