Monday, March 18, 2013
Three Bear Waterpark
We headed out of town early Friday afternoon to join up with the rest of the Carpenter family for some R&R at the Holiday Inn in Brainerd. The hotel featured an attached waterpark, which made for two very happy (and exhausted) kiddos. Calvin could not get enough of the watersides! He probably climbed the four flights of stairs at least 50 times over the course of the weekend. I think he preferred the tube water slide so Eric or I could ride with him, but also was happy to go it alone in the yellow slide (as pictured below). All I have to say is that our little guy is a daredevil ... these slides went very fast! Kadence, on the other hand, was much more content to enjoy a float around the lazy river, splash in the small water fountains, and cuddle with Daddy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment