Thursday, September 11, 2014

Adelyn turns 2 months old!

Our favorite baby has turned 2 months old.  Seriously, where does the time go?  This month has brought a bit more calm and a loose routine for my little gal.  I'm enjoying the smiles, silent giggles, nighttime cuddles when the house is silent, and even the occasional crying fits.  She's the last one, so I'm soaking it all in -- the good and the not-so-good.  

I'll be back to work in just under one month.  Like most moms, I'm dreading being away from my little people.  We have a super routine now … and I feel like a super mom.  The house is clean, laundry is done, supper is made most nights, Calvin gets dropped off at school and eats a homemade nutritious lunch, Kady plays "school" with me and is determined to learn her abc's, and Addy gets to be smothered with mommy kisses all day long.  Again, I know I just need to soak in all these great moments ... and I'm sure C, K and A will still think I'm super regardless, right?

Happy 2 Months Adelyn Mae.  We love you!  


No comments:

Post a Comment