Wednesday, July 18, 2012
Happy Birthday Calvin!
Calvin,
I'm in disbelief (& denial) that you're already 4 years old. It really doesn't seem that long ago that you entered my world and forever changed my life. I knew I would love you (even before you were born), but the hold you have on my heart seems to grow stronger with each passing year.
Although I've always said you are growing up so fast, this past year has been remarkable in that I can see you leaving your toddler ways and becoming a big boy. You are so excited for what the future holds -- going to school and driving a car are things that you talk about. You often ask me who will help and teach you how to do these big boys things, and I want you to know that Daddy and I will always be there for you.
I get very sad when I think about you not being so little anymore, but know that the coming years hold very great things for you. You are curious, ambitious, brave and intelligent. These are wonderful qualities to have, and will be with you for the rest of your life. I'm very proud to say you are my son.
Happy Birthday to you, Calvin. I love you to the moon and back...
Mama
Labels:
Calvin,
milestones
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I love Calvin's energy and enthusiasm...and I am also in disbelief that he is alreadyn4 years old!
ReplyDelete